We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated Marketing Intern to join our growing marketing department. If you’re an ambitious individual who wants to build a career in social media and content marketing, then we want to work with you. Your work will include social media management, content creation, committee development, data entry, and administrative support.
In addition to excellent communication skills, you should have excellent multitasking and organizational abilities. The successful candidate will also have in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques, adobe creative software, and social media platforms.
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Assist with daily administrative duties.
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas.
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare detailed promotional presentations as needed.
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events.
- Research and evaluate marketing and digital content.
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content.
- Assist in development, organization, and preparation of committee meetings.
- Current enrollment in an undergraduate course for Marketing, Communications or similar field.
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms.
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have a passion for marketing.
- Outstanding multitasking abilities.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative software preferred.
Send cover letter and resume to Leeann Kossey Overstreet | firstname.lastname@example.org